“Don’t wait until November to start putting your seasonal content out”
As the holiday season slowly emerges, all entrepreneurs are aware that this could be the busiest time of their business. During this time, we try to find the best way to engage our audience and provide them with content and products that is beneficial to them and their family. With the overwhelming feeling of the holidays, it might be difficult for you to figure out what you are going to put out there and when you’re going to post seasonal content.
In this episode, I walk through the importance of seasonal content and how to be prepared in showing up for your audience. There are things you should consider such as, the types of seasonal content, the timeline of when to put them up, ways to incorporate social media with this content, and how to refresh old content that is still relevant today.
Let’s get ready for this holiday season, the right way!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- When should you start thinking about seasonal content?
- What the best timeline is to start putting out seasonal content?
- What are the different types of seasonal content to consider?
- How to refresh your older content through repurposing?
- How to incorporate this content on your social media platforms?
- Seasonal Timeline Freebie: girlgetvisible.com/seasonaltimeline
- Girl Get Visible Episode 88: Last Minute Black Friday Ideas and Promotions for Entrepreneurs
- Girl Get Visible YouTube: Hello Audio Review: Private Podcast is new way for Course Creators