A few weeks ago I hosted a launch event at Seton Hall University for my new book My SEO Workbook .
I recorded I took a minute to record the talk and QA I did at the event to share will my podcast audience and bring you into the world of SEO and how I went from mediocre blogger to SEO Coaching the world ( LOL)
But seriously this talk about how SEO can help become part of your life and business really helped put into perspective for my guest and I hope it will for you too.
The Q&A was really great too we talk SEO for Non-Profits, Contractors, to just getting started and how you can use SEO research to help guide you in starting your business.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why you need SEO in your everyday life and every day in your business
- What are the real issues people have with implementing SEO and how to work through them
- How long did it take to write the book and the book writing process
- How I get all of the content written for your site and make SEO easy and work with how I run my business
- What SEO topics should you write about if you have a nonprofit and your goal is to get sponsors
- and a really important question about how I make money with content and SEO, including my passive streams of income, ecomm product income and my teaching and coaching income streams.