Expert. Authority. Trustworthiness.
As a business owner that uses search engine optimization (SEO) as a strategy, we absolutely love keeping up with Google. On average, Google provides updates every few months and it is usually when they receive wind of a new trick uprooting the goal of providing unique and authentic content. Well guess what, in both May and August of 2022, Google has updated their algorithm again.
When Google decides to do small updates to their algorithm, business owners start to feel the effects immediately. The updates this year is tackling the use of Artificial Intelligence (“AI”) generated content. Recently Google stated that AI is against their terms of services. That is because they want unique content that can provide value and contribute to the conversation.
In this episode, I break down the updates from both May and August, how it can impact your business and suggested next steps on how to use this update to your benefit. If you are a part of the Girl Get Visible family, I do have some good news for you. If you have My SEO Workbook and have been following my tips on using SEO over the years, then you probably are in a good place. I’ve always cheered creating only expert, authentic, and trustworthy content for your audience.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What the recent Google updates were?
- Why artificial intelligence is not as beneficial for your business?
- What kind of effects these updates are causing for business owners and content creators?
- What to do if you are concerned about the algorithm changes and the next steps to take?
- What it means to be an expert, authoritative and trustworthy for your audience and Google?
- Podcast Episode 77: Number 1 Backlink Strategy
- Podcast Episode 104: 4 ways Google can help you write better for Google
- Self-Help Guide and Book: Purchase My SEO WorkBook Here
Communities to Join
- Join our SEO membership group: girlgetvisible.com/joinus , where we collaborate with one another and develop strategies to have your business infuse your voice into everything it does.
- Join the SEO Growth Mob Facebook Group HERE , which is a free group to get consistent updates on Google and SEO.
If you’ve been hit by these recent updates, let me know on our social media pages or in the SEO Growth Mob Group your thoughts! See you in Search.