In this episode, I wrap up the 3rd part of our 3 part series on funding and launching your product on Kickstarter.
Part 1 I talked about creating the Kickstarter Campaign http://girlgetvisible.com/can-kickstarter-help-fund-your-new-product
Part 2 we talk about promoting the Kickstarter campaign and what to do get the most backers and build buzz http://girlgetvisible.com/now-that-your-campaign-has-launched-part-2-journey-to-kickstarter-series,
and now in part 3 I’m giving you all of the details if the aftermath of having a Kickstarter campaign
I talk about”
• fulfillment and product creation
• important information about shipping products
• customer service during and after delivery
• delivering digital products from a Kickstarter Campaign
• Running your business and selling your product after the Kickstarter rush is gone
• and the tips and advice I’ve given others about Kickstarting a product.
I’m excited to have gone through this journey and being able to share with you guys along my kickstarter journey. Now you’ve seen how successful are kickstarter projects and how you can use one to fund, promote and create your next project.
Resources mentioned in the episode:
• Search hashtag #myseowokbook to see my package