Girl Get Visible podcast will always provide to our audience different ways to increase visibility and get out of the sea of sameness in our areas of expertise. Today’s episode is no different, as we are going to be talking about how to use webinars to give our business life. I am so excited to introduce the webinar queen and owner of Vizions Consulting LLC, DeKesha Williams.
Webinars are a tool that can help you grow and increase your profit, and our guest today is a phenomenal expert on how to do so. We may shy away from webinars because we have the fear, of not getting enough participants to fill the room or we don’t know how often to hold webinars to benefit their business.
DeKesha has years of experience within the retail management industry, which has allowed her to easily to help other business owners with successful strategies, such as using webinars. Ms. Williams provides insight to women entrepreneurs on styles of webinars, how to drive traffic into your webinars, how webinars can apply to your ideal client and how to make it work for your business.
In this episode, you’ll learn
- Why webinars are necessary for your business?
- How to determine whether to have paid versus free webinars?
- How to fill your webinar rooms?
- What are the successful strategies to nurture your audience to become a new customer or client?
- How to use webinar strategies to grow your business?
In this episode, DeKesha mentioned resources, so check them out below.
- Suggested book to read: The Pumpkin Plan by Mike Michalowicz
- Suggested Webinar Platform: Easy Webinar – https://easywebinar.com/
Connect with DeKesha
- Website: https://vizionsconsulting.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/de_kesha/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/dekesha
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/dekeshacwilliams
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitProducers/about/
Biography of DeKesha Williams
DeKesha Williams, known as the Virtual COO, Business Strategist, and Leadership Development Trainer, is the CEO of Vizions Enterprise. Vizions Enterprise helps clients with business expansion and infrastructure development.
Ms. Williams leverages over 20 years of experience in retail management to help other entrepreneurs develop practical business strategies that include: solutions to increase profitability, strategies to increase foot traffic, brand development and more.
In addition to her many years of experience, Ms. Williams holds a B.A. degree in Fashion Merchandising and a M.B.A degree in Finance.
As a single mom of two, often times it was hard to just up and travel to all of the conferences happening across the country. I would always feel guilty about leaving my kids at home especially when trying to find someone to stay home with them. They love being at home and I would feel guilty about removing them from their element.