In this episode we talk with Arsha Jones of Brand Build Sell and the owner of 2 amazing brands Tees in the Trap and Capital City Mumbo Sauce about building phenomenal brands and the true roller coaster ride of entrepreneurship.
This episode was so juicy I’ve split into 2 parts so you don’t miss a nugget.
In this episode you’ll learn
In Part 1 of this episode Arsha digs deep into
- her road to success with both of her brands
- the triumphs and trials of getting national media attention in outlets like the Washington Post
- how she strategically positioned her brands to be the tops in their niche
- the lessons she learned starting a business from idea to concept
- hw she found and approached online influencers to market her brands
Find Part 2 Here
Resources and link mentioned in the episode
Arsha Jones is a creative soul with a penchant for marketing, sales, technology, social media, and popular culture. An emerging leader in the e-commerce industry, she has built multiple, highly profitable brands, one of which has seen revenues approaching a million dollars in less than two years.